PLEASE NOTE: Due to the overwhelming popularity of our free replacement program, we have updated our policies.
- When possible, all replacement pairs will be ordered directly from our partner lab.
- Due to this fact, replacement frames may not match student’s initial selection, but will be selected from our stock of free frames.
- Replacement glasses will be delivered to the school nurse who will contact parent/guardian when delivered.
- We order replacement glasses at the end of each week.
- Glasses are typically ready 2 weeks after they have been ordered.
- Vision prescriptions expire after one year. Students with an expired prescription will need to receive an updated vision exam before they can qualify for replacement glasses. Please do not submit requests for exams in this form.
- If your child received an eye exam from another provider (NOT KVFL) you must provide a copy in order to receive replacement glasses. Please upload a copy of their valid prescription using the form below.
Thank you! – The KVFL Team